Friday, March 25, 2011

Slow Progress Towards Inspection

We are slowly but surely moving down the list of things that have to get done before our next inspection.  The plumbing is done, electric is almost done but is having to wait for the carpenters to get their work done (same old story with those carpenters).  The insulation sub is on hold until the inspection is over, but we can't have the inspection until the electrical is done.  Some progress though...here are some pics.
First coat of stucco. Ugly green/grey color.

Finish coat of stucco. Much nicer!

I think he did a really nice job on the stucco.

This was supposed to be a door so I could walk into the attic over the garage from the upstairs hallway.  Well the A/C, electrical, and plumbing contractors thought this would be a great place to run all their lines and ducts.  So, now I don't know if this is going to work.  May just have this door sealed off and only have access from the garage pull-down ladder.

My contractor says e might be able to build a catwalk over these lines, but I am not sure it is worth the effort.

All 3 shower liners were installed

AC controls and lines are in place

Just for my records, here is the path for the upstairs AC lines as they run around and over my kitchen.



Pipe locations in peninsula

Pipe locations in interior kitchen wall